- Coriander or Parsley 1 cup (Chopped)
- Garlic 2 cloves
- Green Chilly x 1
- Lemon 3 tablespoons
- 1/3 cup of water
- Salt to taste or 1/2 teaspoon
- Medium Onion (finely chopped)
- Corn Kernel 1/2 cup (cooked)
- Mozzarella Cheese (grated)
- Boil the corn kernel first until cooked to mix with the chutney, for aproximately 5 minutes.
- Grater Cheese for the topping.
- Blend fresh coriander leaves , garlic, green chilly, lemon, and salt. Then add chopped onions, corn kernel and mix together with a fork or spoon. This will be the chutney.
- Toast bread on both sides. Then butter on one side.
- Spread Chutney on buttered side of toast. Add grated cheese on top. Put under grill until cheese melts and browns.