- Onions x 1
- Carrots x 1
- Green Chilli x 1
- Garlic x 3 cloves
- Egg x 1
- Plain Flour (1 cup)
- Black Pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
- Slice the carrots then slice in thin small strips.
- Slice the cabbage in thin strips.
- Slice the onions thin.
- Cut Chives into 1 cm pieces.
- Finely chop the red pepper and green pepper..
- Finely chop the garlic.
- Put all vegetables in a mixing bowl. Add 1 egg, salt, black pepper, and mix well with vegetables.
- Add a little flour at a time in the vegetable mix. Use a tablespoon of water if vegetable mix appears too dry. Keep adding flour until blended in with the vegetables.
- Heat a table spoon of oil in a frying pan.
- Once oil is hot enough put 1 or 2 table spoons of the vegetable batter in the frying pan and flatten the mix with the spoon to spread thin. Fry vegetable pancakes on both sides until pancake is brown and crispy.