This is a delicious vegetable to eat with rice. Pok Chow when fried is very crispy and fried with garlic gives it an added taste. No need to add salt as the soy sauce is salty.
- 1 large Pok Chow
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped Garlic
- 1 tablespoon Light Soy Sauce
- Cut pok chow into 3cms slices. Wash pok chow with water. Then drain.
- In a pan, add 1 tbsp Olive Oil. On a medium heat fry the pok chow and stir while frying. Turn heat to low and cover for 1 – 2 minutes.
- Add 1 tsp chopped Garlic. Stir well while frying for 1-2 minutes until garlic is light brown.
- Add tbsp Light Soy Sauce. Cook until sauce is hot for 1-2 minutes, stirring until all vegetables is covered with soy sauce.
- Ready to serve with rice.
Chinese Style Green Vegetables Recipe
Vegetable chop suey