- 500 grams Plain Flour
- 1 tablespoon Yeast
- 150 ml warm Water (1 part hot to 2 part cold water)
- Salt to Taste
- Mix yeast and warm water. Allow yeast to froth for 15 minutes. Mix again and then immediately use.
- Add to flour in small amounts at a time until flour sticks together, forming into a dough. Knead for 15 minutes, stretching and kneading.
- Allow dough to rise for 2 hours. Cover with damp cloth.
- Can make bread or rolls. Make rolls and place on a flour dusted baking tray. Allow to rise again for 1 hour and then place tray in oven, 160C for 30 minutes.