- Self Raising Flour
- Milk or Yohurt
- Sugar ½ teaspoon (if add sugar, leave dough to rise for 5 hours)
- Salt to taste
- Butter 5oz
NB: If add yeast use hand hot water and leave for 3 hours to rise.
- Tea Towel
- Small frying pan or Tava
- Double spatula (steel/metal to turn Naan Bread with)
- Add sugar to the flour and mix. (NB: Sugar helps dough to rise by reacting with baking powder in Self Raising Flour. If use icing sugar use 1 teaspoon).
- Mix Self Raising Flour, milk and salt into a dough.
- Leave Naan dough. Cover with damp cloth. Leave to rise for 2 hours more until rise in warm temperature.
- Fry without oil on a Tava or frying pan.