- 115g Brazil Nuts (electric blend nuts into small bits
- 115g Castor Sugar
- 85g Soft Margarine
- 55g Plain Flour
- Grated rind and juice of 2 oranges
- Baking Tray
- Baking Paper
- Large Bowl
- Electric Blender
- Set the oven at 165°C. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- In a bowl, mix the nuts, sugar, softened butter, flour and grated orange rind, until all ingredients are blended together.
- Gradually beat in the orange juice (you may not need it all) until mixture is a stiff dropping consistency.
- Drop teaspoonfuls of the mixture, set well apart, on to the baking tray.
- Bake for 7 – 10 minutes until golden.