- Coconut Oil 30g
- Bowl of ice
- Organic Cod Press Olive Oil or (Organic Cold Press Sunflower Oil) 45ml
- Egg Yolk 10ml
- Milk 10ml
- Salt 2.5ml
- Lemon juice 2.5ml
- Optional: 1 drop of yellow food colouring
- In a plastic container, heat coconut oil in a microwave until melted.
- Sit container on a bowl of ice, then pour olive oil into the coconut oil. Mix with an electric stick blender until emulsified or combined into a smooth milky mixture for 60 seconds.
- Then add egg yolk, milk, salt, lemon juice and blend mixture again until a smooth consistency.
- Pour into a container and store in fridge to set.