- Milk 300ml
- Sugar 1½ tablespoons
- Cadbury Drinking Chocolate Powder 1 tablespoon
- Cornflour 2 tablespoons (mixed with 2 tablespoons of water into a watery paste.)
- Boil the milk with sugar and drinking chocolate powder.
- In a separate small bowl, mix 2tbsp Cornflour with 2tbsp water into a watery paste.
- When milk is boiled take off heat and stir in cornflour mixture. Return to heat and continue to stir until custard thickens. Lower heat and cook for another 2 – 3 minutes for the cornflour to cook.
- Chocolate custard is ready to serve. Serves 2 persons.